Monday 8 April 2013

Wedding Singer

I had a rehearsal today.
It was fun♡

Just watching it would make you happy♡
even though it's just rehearsals. Once you watch it
you'd want to watch the actual thing...
it's that kind of musical!!!

The cast are also amazing♡







☆Yumiko-san, Yoshino-san, me, Shinya-san and Inoue-san☆

( ´艸`)

Being surrounded by such amazing people
everyday makes me feel happy♡

Lately we've been practising...

Act 1 has been practiced
we've now moved on to Act 2.
everyday we're learning a lot and the
atmosphere is always so fun♪

I still haven't remembered
everything as Julia. There's a lot
to learn, but I'll do my best.

Lastly, Theatre Crea's
character♡





















She's cute-♡
Well then, good night꒰ღ˘◡˘ற꒱✯*・☪:.。

ORIGINAL: http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11467310052.html

No comments:

Post a Comment