Monday 8 April 2013

CA4LA

Morning♡






Although I said I wouldn't buy it
I took the cap that had been ordered♡

cap#CA4LA

No matter how good of a talk it is, but when I
took this, I was talking to my mum on the phone.

me: Do you want to go to Kashira?

mum: Is it that one, the way it's read? Kashira, you got to use your head?!
How interesting.

me: I guess so....


..Is what I've noticed lately.

Kashira-san, you've sure done it♡
From now on, I'm under your care(ノ´▽`)ノ

Also,
on me right now.

 [same picture, in colour]

I got their recent CAP.

haha.


Also, also
I had a chat
online with Linlin and
Junjun♡

I was glad to know they're doing well.

I'm off now-

ORIGINAL: http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11468011534.html

Kashira is a play on word with the brands name CA4LA (Ca the 4 is pronounced as "shi" and la is "ra) It also means to doubt, so I was quite unsure as to what the actual conversation was. I hope it makes sense though, they're a company that sells caps, I think they also have a sort of meeting place - a bar and cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment