Monday 8 April 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE’s DAY♡

This year, I also did
my best making this.

[pictures of chocolate]

I've been making this for 10 years,
for many of my superiors.

It's simple to make and tasty.
I also like how it looks♡

This year, I took the challenge to
make these♪




 I did this on the stove, so it was
 sooo easy!!

The cake also baked nicely.




When I first started making this,
I used to burn it a lot.
Since I also used to get the steps
wrong and forget them,

I became accustomed to making it,

When creating a lot, I would imagine how
much I would need, also when
I'd make something, I would clean it up.

I wonder when I learned to realise this♡

haha...

also,
happy valentine's day♡

ORIGINAL: http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11470253667.html

No comments:

Post a Comment