Monday 8 April 2013

Snowscape

Yesterday's Joshiryoku Cafe…


Valentine's day is coming up♡
with that said...
"friend chocolate" for Chris-san (๑◕ˇڡˇ◕๑)

Lately on TV shows, there's been
talk about snowscapes.

Since I hardly know anything...
about it, I was so embarrassed。。

The following days, when rehearsing
director Yamada-san asked me, don't you know about snowscapes? LOL

Watching it on the show makes me want to go and see♡
I was happy, but also
pretty embarrassed..

Thank God I knew about them for today, hehe.

Also,

starting from this month
the waiter in charge of serving is
Takiguchi-kun.

The show was really fired up.
Takki also knew about the snowscape.
By the way, do you all know about the snowscape?

ORIGINAL: http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11465923633.html

----
Friend chocolate in Japan is what you would give a male (who is your friend) chocolate for V day.

Hi everyone, Snipey here. It's been a while since I've posted but someone on the H!O site mentioned that there hasn't been any English update on Aichan's blog. I've started from where blogproject last updated which was Feb 7th. I'll try my best on this, but please do remember that the translations are not 100%. Anyway, I just hope you enjoy reading. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment